redirect when delete

When deleting a node on a mm page the default behaviour in our installation is to get redirected to the parent page of the mm page where the node was. wouldn't the most used use case be to return to the page where the content was deleted? (to add new content in place of the deleted node, or to edit the remaining content on the page, etc?

Thanks.

Re: redirect when delete

Dan Wilga-2
Yes, I agree. I've noticed that before, but never gotten around to
fixing it. It's a new issue in D7. Feel free to file a ticket on d.o.