Quantcast

name or mm tid of containing page?

grahamtk
Hi!
I have searched for occurences of nid in mm_api.inc and this forum for "page
of node" and " containing page, but cannot find what I am looking for. A way
to get the containing page of a node, preferably by nid. I see how this may
return more than one mmtid or more than one page, but, nevertheless.
In the case of multiple pages, would there be a way to determine the first
or the most prominent page of the node? ( length of path or date of first
assignment)

thanks!
√ėyvind Graham.