mm_node_write reference error after content reassign?

mm_node_write reference error after content reassign?

Hilary Caws-Elwitt

Hi everyone,

I can do this as a bug report, but wanted to get a sanity check first. It looks like “Reassign user content” is not addressing at least some cases where a user is not the owner of a content item node, but has been granted permissions under Individuals. Reassignment results in a database integrity error on “mm_node_write.gid refers to missing mm_group.gid.”

Aha – it happens when the reassigned user is the only individual permission aside from the owner. The “group” of individuals is now empty and should be deleted, which is the step that’s not taking place on content items. Pages are OK—because they are not nodes. Does that make sense?

--

Hilary Caws-Elwitt

IT Analyst - Five Colleges, Inc. - http://www.fivecolleges.edu

97 Spring St, Amherst MA 01002

[hidden email] - 413-542-4022

Re: mm_node_write reference error after content reassign?

Dan Wilga-2
Hilary,

I'm amazed you were able to track the bug down that specifically. I've fixed it in -dev, along with another ancient bug I found while testing.