mm_media_update_7004 fails to find field_data_field_multimedia

mm_media_update_7004 fails to find field_data_field_multimedia

McBride, Ian S.
Dan and other Amherst folks,

When running this update on our existing database, I get the following error:

Update #7004

  • Failed: PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'imcbride_d7_upgrade.field_data_field_multimedia' doesn't exist: SELECT 1 AS expression FROM {field_data_field_multimedia} field_data_field_multimedia WHERE ( (entity_type = :db_condition_placeholder_0) AND (entity_id = :db_condition_placeholder_1) AND (deleted = :db_condition_placeholder_2) AND (delta = :db_condition_placeholder_3) AND (language = :db_condition_placeholder_4) ) FOR UPDATE; Array ( [:db_condition_placeholder_0] => node [:db_condition_placeholder_1] => 70 [:db_condition_placeholder_2] => 0 [:db_condition_placeholder_3] => 0 [:db_condition_placeholder_4] => und ) in mm_media_update_7004() (line 443 of /home/imcbride/private_html/drupal7/sites/all/modules/monster_menus/modules/mm_media/mm_media.install).

Is field_data_field_multimedia a custom field for a content type in your site or is it supplied by a different module? A Google search for that table name only turns up the MM code repository. If it is a node reference field in one of your content types, I'm assuming I'd have to add a similar db_merge call in our update for each similar field we use, correct?

Re: mm_media_update_7004 fails to find field_data_field_multimedia

Actually, I suggest you use -dev, as I am about to create a new release anyway. mm_media_type.inc is no longer used, a feature is used instead.

Glad to see you finally drinking the D7 Kool-Aid :-).

On 5/14/13 5:19 PM, Ian McBride wrote:
[...]

Dan Wilga                                 [hidden email]
Web System Administrator/Programmer             http://www.amherst.edu
Amherst College                                      Tel: 413-542-2175
Amherst, MA  01002

Re: mm_media_update_7004 fails to find field_data_field_multimedia

Thanks for the tip, and I'm very excited to be getting to work on the D7 migration as well. One question: the dependencies for the mm_media module in the latest dev commit include "mediafield", but this appears to be an old D5 module (http://drupal.org/project/mediafield). Is there a different module I should be using here?

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 10:40 AM, Dan Wilga <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Amherst College                                      Tel: <a href="tel:413-542-2175" value="+14135422175" target="_blank">413-542-2175
Amherst, MA  01002