mm_media_link attribute ignored

Hilary Caws-Elwitt

Hello all,

I'm trying to get the "Clicking on the image shows it full-size” option in MM Media to work on our site. The mm_media_link attribute is there but ignored. Testing outputting the $orig_attributes in mm_media.module, none of the 3 (mm_media_outlined, mm_media_margin, mm_media_link) are there; it looks like outlined and margin are now handled in mm_media_assist.inc.  Adding it to the default wysiwyg_allowed_attributes in media.variables.inc does force it to work. But I’m not finding a configuration setting in the UI to control that. Any suggestions? Thanks!

--

Hilary Caws-Elwitt

IT Analyst - Five Colleges, Inc. - http://www.fivecolleges.edu

97 Spring St, Amherst MA 01002