$is_front variable returns false for home page

$is_front variable returns false for home page

McBride, Ian S.
I seem to remember this issue coming up on this list before, but can't seem to find it in the archive. Before I go too much further, I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this happen. I've got a test site set up on our development server at the path /~imcbride/drupal7/. The home page corresponds to mm/7 which is set at the home page (the only one) in the Monster Menus configuration. mm_home_mmtid() also returns '7'.

However, the template variables passed to the page are:

'is_front' => boolean false
'base_path' => string '/~imcbride/drupal7/'
'front_page' => string '/~imcbride/drupal7/'

Anyway, just wondering if someone's seen something like this happen to them.

Re: $is_front variable returns false for home page

Dan Wilga-2
drupal_is_front_page() specifically looks for
variable_get('site_frontpage' ...). This needs to be "mm/7" for
'is_front' to be TRUE.

--
Dan Wilga                                 [hidden email]
Web System Administrator/Programmer             http://www.amherst.edu

Re: $is_front variable returns false for home page

Thank you! It's been too long since I've had to set that and I forgot all about it.

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 10:14 AM, Dan Wilga <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Amherst College                                      Tel: <a href="tel:413-542-2175" value="+14135422175" target="_blank">413-542-2175
Amherst, MA  01002