help

Dan Wilga-2
help

Re: help

Dan Wilga-2
Sorry, folks. I was hoping the list manager would give me back a command list. :-)

On 6/5/15 8:39 AM, Dan Wilga wrote:
help

RE: help

Stafford, Travis

You would have to be a list manager to use email commands.

Travis Stafford
Senior System Administrator / Integrator

Information Technology Services
Middlebury College
Middlebury, VT 05753
[hidden email]