TinyMCE Versions Compatible with Monster Menus

TinyMCE Versions Compatible with Monster Menus

McBride, Ian S.

Hopefully a quick question: what is the latest version of TinyMCE that is compatible with Monster Menus, or which version are you all currently using (if you use this instead of CKEditor)?

We've run into an issue with image resizing in recent versions of Chrome that looks like it would require us to upgrade from 3.5.11, which we're currently using.

To unsubscribe from the MONSTER-MENUS-L list, click the following link:
http://listserv.amherst.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM2NTA1IGxpc3RzKzEyNDI0MjU3MTYyNjYtMjkxMDI2MEBOMi5OQUJCTEUuQ09NIE1PTlNURVItTUVOVVMtTFiyEAZoZ%2BaJ&c=SIGNOFF

Re: TinyMCE Versions Compatible with Monster Menus

Dan Wilga-2
We're still using 3.5.8 from 2012 :-).

http://listserv.amherst.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM2NTA1IG1tQERXSUxHQS1MSU5VWDEuQU1IRVJTVC5FRFUgTU9OU1RFUi1NRU5VUy1MIH4lCQ3Px6aG&c=SIGNOFF

To unsubscribe from the MONSTER-MENUS-L list, click the following link:
http://listserv.amherst.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM2NTA1IGxpc3RzKzEyNDI0MjU3MTYyNjYtMjkxMDI2MEBOMi5OQUJCTEUuQ09NIE1PTlNURVItTUVOVVMtTFiyEAZoZ%2BaJ&c=SIGNOFF

Re: TinyMCE Versions Compatible with Monster Menus

McBride, Ian S.

Good to know! Thanks for that info. We're using 3.5.11 and ran into an issue with selecting images in the WYSIWYG editor with newer versions of Chrome. I was able to fix it using a slightly modified to fit the variable names used in our minified version of this https://github.com/tinymce/tinymce/issues/3611#issuecomment-300625326

Separately, I modified wysiwyg-media.js in the MM Media module to add:

if (width = formatted_media.attr('width')) {
options.width = width;
}

if (height = formatted_media.attr('height')) {
options.height = height;
}

Before Drupal.media.filter.create_element() is called in insertMediaFile. This ensures that a width and height attribute is added to the image so that the TinyMCE advimage dimensions dialog will work as expected. This does force those attributes on the image, so it might not be something you want to add, but figured I'd pass this along.

http://listserv.amherst.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM2NTA1IGltY2JyaWRlQE1JRERMRUJVUlkuRURVIE1PTlNURVItTUVOVVMtTEhx%2BdcL%2Bruc&c=SIGNOFF