Sort a view by sort order on mm page

grahamtk
Hi!
I use the mm views integration to filter a view by nodes on a mm page.
Would it be possible to sort this page ( via views php or otherwise) by the
sorting order that mm provides for nodes on a page?

Thanks!
Øyvind

Re: Sort a view by sort order on mm page

McBride, Ian S.
I believe that we added the node weight sort handler to MM views in the 1.16 release.

https://www.drupal.org/node/1492476

On Jul 2, 2014, at 9:05 AM, grahamtk <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
> I use the mm views integration to filter a view by nodes on a mm page.
> Would it be possible to sort this page ( via views php or otherwise) by the
> sorting order that mm provides for nodes on a page?
>
> Thanks!
> Øyvind

> or send a blank email to [hidden email]

Re: Sort a view by sort order on mm page

grahamtk
Thanks!
There it was. perfect.