Quantcast

Show children setting

Hi!
When I test different values for  "Max number of child levels to display" and "max number of parents to display,
I would expect they changed the behaviour of the menu.
Specifically I am looking for a way to display a part of the menu to display more than just the first level of children - in effect being displayed expanded. Currently I see no change in how the menu is displayed,
always one level shown default, but if I click on a sublevel the children is shown together with the parent levels

examples:

This is what is needed:
Research
    level 1
        level 1a
        level 1b
        level 1c
    level 2
        level 2a
        level 2b
        level 2c
    level 3
        level 3a
        level 3etc..

This is what is displayed, nomatter what the max and min values of level depth is set to. .:
Research
    level 1
        level 1a
        level 1b