SV: Disabled user account missing monster menu pages?

SV: Disabled user account missing monster menu pages?

grahamtk

Alas, the pages are gone from the mm_tree table on the live server, but present on the staging server.

So Ill have to assume that these pages have been deleted. (I know that these pages have been worked on recently by different people in different departments also).

Thanks.

Øyvind Graham

Re: SV: Disabled user account missing monster menu pages?

Dan Wilga-2
You can get back the MM page portion of things using MM's export feature:  admin/mm/export

That same page can also be used to copy nodes, if you have the node_export module installed.