Quantcast

SV: Disabled user account missing monster menu pages?

SV: Disabled user account missing monster menu pages?

Alas, the pages are gone from the mm_tree table on the live server, but present on the staging server.

So Ill have to assume that these pages have been deleted. (I know that these pages have been worked on recently by different people in different departments also).

Thanks.

Øyvind Graham