Quantcast

Re: Time for a new release

McBride, Ian S.
Sounds great, Dan. I can’t think of anything. I looked through the issue queue and didn’t see anything, except this issue which can probably be closed by this release :) https://www.drupal.org/node/1336732

From: Dan Wilga <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 11:51 AM
To: Monster Menus Development <[hidden email]>
Subject: Time for a new release

It's been way too long since I've done a release, and I think all of the bugs in the thickbox stuff have been fixed so that I can release it. Anybody know of any last minute changes?

RE: Time for a new release

Jay Dansand

It’s not a big thing, but I’d love it if mm_api.inc could be renamed mm.api.php (or, monster_menus.api.php, which would be the most Drupal-like). The need arises because *.api.php are specially picked up for template auto-completion by my editor (PHPStorm) J Right now, I just keep renaming it locally.

It's been way too long since I've done a release, and I think all of the bugs in the thickbox stuff have been fixed so that I can release it. Anybody know of any last minute changes?

Re: Time for a new release

Good point. I use PHPStorm, too. I'll make it monster_menus.api.php.