Quantcast

Re: Resource for Drupal and Monster Menus

Re: Resource for Drupal and Monster Menus

McBride, Ian S.

Tim,

Unfortunately, we don't have any students who are familiar with this module, or staff we could spare to help with your project at this time, but I'm forwarding your question to our mailing list to see if any of my colleagues can assist.

Ian McBride
Web Technologies & Services
Middlebury College