RE: Suggestion: A new way to put nodes into theme regions

RE: Suggestion: A new way to put nodes into theme regions

Andrew J. Nackers

Did wilga ever say anything about this ?  In terms of… why he doesn’t just use our panels module….

--

Drew Nackers
Web Application Developer

Re: Suggestion: A new way to put nodes into theme regions

Yeah, I figured :-)

The reason I did not want to use Panels is that it's too complicated for our users to understand and/or involves giving them too much control over aspects of page layout they have insufficient experience to use wisely.

Out-of-the box, the changes I made are backward-compatible with the way things have always been in MM, so you can likely just continue to use Panels and your module.