New integration module: Monster Menus Context

New integration module: Monster Menus Context

McBride, Ian S.
I've added a sandbox project here with a copy of a small integration module I created: https://www.drupal.org/node/2351401

This adds a condition plugin for the Context module (http://drupal.org/project/context) that allows you to define a context as a page in the Monster Menus tree and its sub-pages. The use case we had for creating this was that our Monterey Institute admissions staff wanted to use the Olark chat widget and the Drupal module for that integrates with Context to define where on the site the widget appears. This allows them to have it appear on the Admissions page, and all its sub-pages, as defined by Monster Menus.

Ian McBride
[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
skype: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
Web Technologies & Services
Information Technology Services
Middlebury College