Quantcast

New hosting for the Monster Menus listserv

New hosting for the Monster Menus listserv

Dan Wilga-2

Hello everyone,

Middlebury College has graciously been hosting this list for many years, but is discontinuing the service. I have, therefore, moved the list to Amherst's server. The archive should continue to be available with Nabble:  http://monster-menus.2910260.n2.nabble.com/ . (I need to confirm that fact after sending this message.)

Please use the address [[hidden email]] for future posts.

To unsubscribe from the MONSTER-MENUS-L list, click the following link:
http://listserv.amherst.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM2NDE5IGxpc3RzKzEyNDI0MjU3MTYyNjYtMjkxMDI2MEBOMi5OQUJCTEUuQ09NIE1PTlNURVItTUVOVVMtTDmjZytHYQrA&c=SIGNOFF