Multi/Bulk File Uploads

McBride, Ian S.
Hi everyone,

We're almost comfortable now in our new Drupal 7 setup, but one of the features the we used to have in D6 that we're missing is the ability to upload multiple files when creating a new File Upload node. I understand the significant complications in adding this feature, but I'm wondering if any of you solved it.

There are a number of modules (https://groups.drupal.org/node/155764) that address this for the D7 Media module. Are any of you using some combination of those to get multi-file uploads working, or have any of you rolled your own solution to this?

Thanks as always for your help.

Ian McBride
Web Technologies & Services
Middlebury College

Re: Multi/Bulk File Uploads

Dan Wilga-2
We came up with a spec and hired a consultant to write it :-). We wanted
to encourage the user to enter a title, tags, and caption for each
uploaded image.

You can see it by:

1. Go to the test site:   https://wsgdev2.amherst.edu/
using the basic auth test/tester

2. Log in:  https://wsgdev2.amherst.edu/user
using admin/admin

3. Go here: https://wsgdev2.amherst.edu/aboutamherst/contents/add/mm_media

We don't have any plans to make this module publicly available, since we
don't want to support it, but if you're interested I'll see if we can
give you a copy.