Quantcast

Monster Menus and Views

grahamtk
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Monster Menus and Views

grahamtk
Hi!
I am using views 3, Monster Menus 7.x.1.6 and have enabled MM Views.
I am atrying to list nodes on a given page, but I cannot find any Monster
menus related elements anywhere in views.

I am hoping for some feedback to get me started with views based on monster
menus parameters.

Thanks anyway!

Cheers,
Oyvind Graham

Re: Monster Menus and Views

I realised I am a new poster - and forgot to introduce myself -

I am a software engineer working on a webpage for The Norwegian University
of Life Sciences, www.umb.no
We have implemented parts of the page using Monster Menus, and most of our
content is due to follow.

The pages currently on Drupal with MM can be found at this url:
http://www.umb.no/imaging_centre

Cheers,
Øyvind Graham

Re: Monster Menus and Views

Hello,

There is a bug in the current release, which is taken care of by this patch:

   http://drupalcode.org/project/monster_menus.git/commit/e90507

After you apply this, clear your cache. You should then see a
Relationship and a Filter called "Nodes on MM page".

I'll probably be doing a final 1.8 release sometime this week, once I've
had a chance to commit some of the user-contributed changes.

--
Dan Wilga                                 [hidden email]
Web System Administrator/Programmer             http://www.amherst.edu

Re: Monster Menus and Views

grahamtk
I have a working MM and views integration thanks to Dan.
Thanks to Ian I have more options when using views.

Thanks!
Øyvind Graham
www.umb.no