Metatags and page title

grahamtk
How do you get dynamic metatags based on content?
Is it possible to get flags or fields from page forms to templates?

Any metatag or nodewords modules working for you with mm?

Øyvind

Re: Metatags and page title

McBride, Ian S.
I wrote an integration module to add nodewords support to the Drupal 6
version of Monster Menus. It¹s available here:
https://drupal.org/sandbox/i.mcbride/1492636

The module basically uses hook_form_alter to add the nodewords form to the
mm_ui_content_edit form (the page settings form in MM) and then saves the
mmtid of the page to a nodewords - to - mmtid mapping table.

I¹ll be writing something similar for metatags support in Drupal 7, but
don¹t have an exact timeframe on when that will be ready.

On 11/19/13, 3:35 PM, "grahamtk" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>How do you get dynamic metatags based on content?
>Is it possible to get flags or fields from page forms to templates?
>
>Any metatag or nodewords modules working for you with mm?
>
>Øyvind
>

>--
>=T&l=monster_menus&o=695225
>or send a blank email to
>[hidden email]

Re: Metatags and page title

Given a mmtid how can I get flag values?
also - what "get functions" can I utilize when I have a mmtid ?

Example code from template.php or templates would be much appreciated in this phase of theming Drupal and monster menus.

Re: Metatags and page title

The best way to get the flags associated with an mmtid is:

   $tree = mm_content_get($mmtid, MM_GET_FLAGS);

To do the reverse, where you want to know what pages have a particular
flag set:

   $tree = mm_content_get(array('flags' => array('myflag' =>
'flag_value')));

On 3/31/14, 8:37 AM, grahamtk wrote:
> Given a mmtid how can I get flag values?
> also - what "get functions" can I utilize when I have a mmtid ?
>
> Example code from template.php or templates would be much appreciated in
> this phase of theming Drupal and monster menus.

Re: Metatags and page title

BTW - still don't know why my posts are duplicated..

Thanks a lot!
Very handy to access the flags set in the "other flags" field this way.
is it possible to have the "other" flags also inherited down the menu?
like
flagname|value|inherit

or would that have to be defined as a custom flag form element?
(as in the HOOK_mm_tree_flag way. )

Re: Metatags and page title

The inherit and copy modes in HOOK_mm_tree_flag only affect
newly-created (or copied) subpages. They aren't retroactive, if that's
what you need.

Instead, you could do something like this to see if a particular page
has any parent with a particular flag set:

foreach (mm_content_get(mm_content_get_parents_with_self($mmtid),
MM_GET_FLAGS) as $page) {
   if ($page->flags['my_flag'] == 'some_value') {   // or
isset($page->flags['my_flag']), if boolean
   }
}