Quantcast

MM Workflow Access

jeana
Hello all,

I'm new to Monster Menus and have been working on our development site to get it up and running for a new site launch in the spring. Dan has been a great help to me so far and I probably should stop bugging him and thought I'd reach out and meet/greet the rest of the MM Community. I work at the Business College at the University of Kentucky, and currently I'm the only Drupal Developer on staff. Our implementation has been slow-going, but successful so far.

I'm still getting a few administrator/user issues figured out and right now when I enable the MM Workflow Access module I get this error for non-administrator authenticated users when I look at /admin/content:

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$type in _mm_workflow_access_node_has_workflow() (line 489 of E:\inetpub\wwwroot\sites\all\modules\monster_menus\modules\mm_workflow_access\mm_workflow_access.module).

I don't get this error for my administrator users. Should admin/content not be used to access content when MM is enabled?

Also - is it possible to create a permissions setting that allows everyone in an MM Group to edit each others content but not delete it? I can create those detailed settings in admin/people but MM seems to be ignoring them.

Thanks in advance for any help or ideas you might have.