MM+Allowed Content Types

ttronslien
Hi all,

I can't for the life of me get Allowed content types for this page and its children to stick.

I remove Inherit form parent page, from the list of Node Types I select what should be allowed but after a save, it has reverted back to Inherit from parent page.

It seems inconsistent as it work for some pages but not on others (While one node type is saved as allowed node type in one page, the page revers back to Inherit from parent page in other pages.)

Anybody with a similar experience/workaround?

Tove Tronslien, MSc, Informatics
Manager, Web Development Services
Lakehead University
Thunder Bay | Orillia, Ontario, Canada
[hidden email]
(807) 343-8499

Re: MM+Allowed Content Types

Dan Wilga-2
I just ran some tests, and was not able to get it to fail. What exact version are you using?

--
Dan Wilga                                 [hidden email]
Web System Administrator/Programmer             http://www.amherst.edu

Re: MM+Allowed Content Types

ttronslien
We are using Monster Menu
7.x-1.10

It looks like it is working in that sense when I click add on the page, I get the selected node Type, but it does not appear at the bottom of the page under the Allowed Content Types tab.

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 4:30 PM, Dan Wilga <[hidden email]> wrote:
I just ran some tests, and was not able to get it to fail. What exact version are you using?

On 3/14/13 3:19 PM, Tove Tronslien wrote:
Hi all,

I can't for the life of me get Allowed content types for this page and its children to stick.

I remove Inherit form parent page, from the list of Node Types I select what should be allowed but after a save, it has reverted back to Inherit from parent page.

It seems inconsistent as it work for some pages but not on others (While one node type is saved as allowed node type in one page, the page revers back to Inherit from parent page in other pages.)

Anybody with a similar experience/workaround?

--
Dan Wilga                                 [hidden email]
Web System Administrator/Programmer             http://www.amherst.edu
Amherst College                                      Tel: <a href="tel:413-542-2175" value="+14135422175" target="_blank">413-542-2175
Amherst, MA  01002