Localization / Internationalization of menus

Localization / Internationalization of menus

grahamtk
Hi!
I have a question regarding using Monster Menus on a multi language site.
How would one go about it?

The most feasible way I see currently is to create a language subdomain,
and define this as a site in the admin/mm/sites page. Then this uniqe menu
subtree will be assigned content when it is translated.

On a mm page in this subdomain I would like nodes shown in the correct
language corresponding to the language in the subdomain name.  - but showing
the correct language  would be handled by one of the language modules I
hope.

What I would like to ask is wether it is possible to translate the manu as
such? or to choose which language shlould be used to display nodes in a
subtree?

Any other useful internationalization / language info is also welcome :)

Cheers.
√ėyvind Graham
www.umb.no