Ian & Jay: Tree browser messed up in IE 9

Ian & Jay: Tree browser messed up in IE 9

Dan Wilga-2
Hi guys,

I've confirmed that the tree browser looks quite awful in IE 9. What did you say was the solution?

Re: Ian & Jay: Tree browser messed up in IE 9

McBride, Ian S.
Jay's solution was to swap out the Thickbox CSS and JS files for a newer version.

Here's his repository: https://github.com/jaydansand/mm_tweaks/tree/master/auto_thickbox_plus

Here's the earlier thread about this: http://monster-menus.2910260.n2.nabble.com/RE-The-tree-browser-td7572819.html

I'll note that we've been using the Auto Thickbox Plus module linked above on several of our production D7 sites for a while now without incident.

On Jun 25, 2014, at 3:37 PM, Dan Wilga <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:

Hi guys,

I've confirmed that the tree browser looks quite awful in IE 9. What did you say was the solution?

---

You are currently subscribed to monster_menus as: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>.

or send a blank email to [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>