Disabled user account missing monster menu pages?

Disabled user account missing monster menu pages?

grahamtk
We have a lot of monster menu pages missing from our live server, on the
development server they are still there.
the only known difference is that on the live server the creator of the menu
pages has left our ourganisation and the user account is now disabled. This
indicates a possible connection to me. Is this plausible?
do we need to manually re-assign owners of pages before disabling user
accounts?
and will enabling the user account bring the pages back?

Thanks anyway.
√ėyvind