Quantcast

Disabled user account missing monster menu pages?

Disabled user account missing monster menu pages?

We have a lot of monster menu pages missing from our live server, on the development server they are still there.
the only known difference is that on the live server the creator of the menu pages has left our ourganisation and the user account is now disabled. This indicates a possible connection to me. Is this plausible?
do we need to manually re-assign owners of pages before disabling user accounts?
and will enabling the user account bring the pages back?

Thanks anyway.
Øyvind

Re: Disabled user account missing monster menu pages?

Dan Wilga-2
The only way a page could be completely missing is if it is deleted. Are
you sure it's really not there? It could be that the page was moved
somehow. You might try to figure out the MMTID of the page from the
development server, and then just go to mm/MMTID on the live server to
see if it appears.

If the page does exist in the proper place but is not showing in the
menu, another possibility is that the sort index has become damaged. You
can fix this by going to admin/mm/sort.