Demo Site code...

swiftdove
Is it possible we can get the installation code ( themes, modules, db, etc.)
in a tar ball for a demo site such as
https://www.amherst.edu/users/H/dhamilton/demos/screencasts/mmdemo? Or any
tips for creating such a demo site (the themes, modules, etc.)?

Re: Demo Site code...

Dan Wilga-2
Hi there,

You can log-into the demo site:

   https://wsgdev2.amherst.edu/

using the username "test" and password "tester". There, you're given
full admin control, so you can see the tree structure and modules list.

Note that this site is still using Drupal 6, and the data set on it is
rather outdated, but MM hasn't changed all that much since then.

--
Dan Wilga                                 [hidden email]
Web System Administrator/Programmer             http://www.amherst.edu