Apache solr?

grahamtk
Has anyone used https://www.drupal.org/project/search_api_solr and
https://www.drupal.org/project/search_api?
I have it successfully crawling and rendering nodes, but when the teasers
are rendered, nodes out of reach for the visitor is rendered with a large
"access denied" in the row in stead of it not being rendered.

One more issue is that nodes appearing on multiple pages are listed multiple
times,
this is however possibly a feature, but I am trying to configure or program
it to only show once per unique node. (the first in the cat_list I guess.

Best regards,
√ėyvind