Anyone at DrupalCon?

Adam Franco
Administrator

Hi all,

Ian and I are in Denver for DrupalCon. Let us know if you are attending and would like to get together.

Best,
Adam

--

Adam Franco
Senior Software Engineer - Web Applications

Re: Anyone at DrupalCon?

Andrew J. Nackers
Jay and I from Lawrence university are here! Currently playing air hockey at the convention center.

Sent from my Android powered by Cellcom

Monster Menus Development <[hidden email]>
Sent:
Tue, Mar 20, 2012 01:05:32 GMT+00:00
Subject:
Anyone at DrupalCon?

Hi all,

Ian and I are in Denver for DrupalCon. Let us know if you are attending and would like to get together.

Best,
Adam

--

Adam Franco
Senior Software Engineer - Web Applications
Library and Information Services
Middlebury College
Middlebury, VT 05753
[hidden email]
802.443.2244 (W)
802.458.0622 (M)

Re: Anyone at DrupalCon?

Three of us are here: Jim Reese, new guy Chip Kaye, and me. You can give
me a call tomorrow at 413-210-9963. We should be getting to the center
in time for Dries's speech.

On 3/19/12 6:53 PM, Adam Franco wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Ian and I are in Denver for DrupalCon. Let us know if you are
> attending and would like to get together.

Re: Anyone at DrupalCon?

Adam Franco
Administrator
Shall we get together for lunch on Monday? I'm assuming that lunch is held at the venue like it was in previous years. We could just get a table or two together and talk Monster Menus. I haven't been to the convention center yet, so I can't propose a location, but we could try to get a few of us together and then post a message to this thread with the table location. If it sounds like we have a lot more to talk about we can schedule some follow-ups throughout the conference.

Best,
Adam

--

Adam Franco
Senior Software Engineer - Web Applications
Library and Information Services
Middlebury College
Middlebury, VT 05753
[hidden email]
802.443.2244

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 10:56 PM, Dan Wilga <[hidden email]> wrote:
Three of us are here: Jim Reese, new guy Chip Kaye, and me. You can give me a call tomorrow at <a href="tel:413-210-9963" value="+14132109963" target="_blank">413-210-9963. We should be getting to the center in time for Dries's speech.

On 3/19/12 6:53 PM, Adam Franco wrote:

Hi all,

Ian and I are in Denver for DrupalCon. Let us know if you are
attending and would like to get together.

Re: Anyone at DrupalCon?

Leah Wang
Adam,

Janet and I just talked about you guys. We just got here about an hour ago. We stayed at Hyatt.

Sure, we love to get together with you. We are going to the party tomorrow night, aren't you?

Leah

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 8:53 PM, Adam Franco <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

Ian and I are in Denver for DrupalCon. Let us know if you are attending and would like to get together.

Best,
Adam

--

Adam Franco
Senior Software Engineer - Web Applications
Library and Information Services
Middlebury College
Middlebury, VT 05753
[hidden email]

Re: Anyone at DrupalCon?

Adam Franco
Administrator

A lunch meeting it is!

At lunch in Hall A, grab your lunch and head straight through the center to the back of the room. We'll grab a table there and put this sign on it:

Inline image 1

For those we haven't met yet, here are the people you are looking for:

Inline image 2

(Dan, Leah, Janet, Chip, Jim, and Ian)

If you have trouble finding us, give me a call at 802-458-0622.

Adam

--

On Mar 20, 2012 8:53 AM, "Sawyer, Edward" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Lunch meeting today sounds good to me@ convention center.

Ed

On Mar 19, 2012, at 11:03 PM, "Leah Wang" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Adam,

Janet and I just talked about you guys. We just got here about an hour ago. We stayed at Hyatt.

Sure, we love to get together with you. We are going to the party tomorrow night, aren't you?

Leah

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 8:53 PM, Adam Franco <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

Ian and I are in Denver for DrupalCon. Let us know if you are attending and would like to get together.

Best, (W)